High Quality Outdoor Welded Mesh Pet Fence Dog Run Dog Cage Dog Kennel Pet Playpen

High Quality Outdoor Welded Mesh Pet Fence Dog Run Dog Cage Dog Kennel Pet Playpen

Dog Kennel Playpen is a should have for your pet, supplying them with ease and comfort, safety, and plenty of exercising space. Easy to set up. Produced out of rust resistant powder coated steel / galvanized metal. Can be employed for education, as a kennel, or for other purposes. Pen characteristics an entry or exit door for usefulness when feeding and training. The doorway opens and closes simply. Rapidly create a kennel for a single pet, or use a number of panels to develop several puppy kennel operates. Can also be used as a run for rooster coop, hen property, or fence for cats.

· Particulars of Our Canine Playpen Items (Common Sizes and Materials)

 

Dimension 5’L x 5’W x 4’H puppy kennel playpen
Content Sq. pipe and welded mesh.
Surface Treatment Powder coating.
Fat 35kg
Pipe dimension one” x 1″ pipe, 1.0mm thickness.
Mesh Size 50x100mm with 2.3mm wire
Utilization Can be utilized for training, as a kennel, a run for rooster coop, hen property, or fence for cats.

                                                                                                                                            


 

Measurement 4’L x 8’W x 6’H canine kennel playpen
Materials Square pipe and welded mesh.
Surface Treatment Powder coating.
Excess weight 37kg
Pipe measurement 4/five” x 4/five” pipe, one.0mm thickness.
Mesh Measurement 50x100mm with 2.3mm wire
Use Can be used for training, as a kennel, a operate for rooster coop, hen house, or fence for cats.

                                                                                                                                            

Dimensions 32″ x 32″ and 32″ x 24″ pet kennel
Supplies Square pipe and welded mesh.
Surface Treatment Powder coating.
Bodyweight 15kg
Pipe dimensions 1/2″ x 1/2″, .7mm thickness.
Mesh Dimensions 150 x 50mm with two.6mm wire
Usage Can be utilised for training, as a kennel, a run for rooster coop, hen home, or fence for cats.

· Higher high quality galvanized steel tube and welding engineering.
· Phosphating treatment will make much far better coating good quality.
· Surface area end with Akzo Nobel powder coating. 
· CZPT and fitting CZPT.
· Can be designed in accordance to customers’ need.

· Production Procedure

· Goods show,

Decorative Fence Products,

· HangCZPT Mike Trade Co., Ltd. is an exceptional Chinese provider specializing in the creation and export of steel goods. Our items include – steel fence, aluminum fence, pet fence and kennel, metal grating, solid ductile iron protect, polymer concrete channel and pit, and connected components.

We have sophisticated tools and rigid top quality control program to give clients with higher quality goods. We are proud to supply well-made goods that increase the life and enterprise of our customers.

Our staff of technically knowledgeable folks are focused on supporting the industry through excellence in service, and continually striving to give innovative items and options to our clients.

· FAQ

What is your payment phrase?
30% deposit and remaining 70% harmony in opposition to the duplicate of the B/L.

What is the direct time?
CZPTly, 20-25 times for every container soon after acquiring the deposit.

Can you provide samples?
Sure we can provide a sample piece for cost-free soon after the cost is approved.

Can you style the goods according to our necessity?
Indeed we can make the goods in accordance to your drawings / samples, or thorough info.

High Quality Outdoor Welded Mesh Pet Fence Dog Run Dog Cage Dog Kennel Pet Playpen

TAGs:

Leaf Chain

As one of the leading leaf chain manufacturers, suppliers, and exporters of mechanical products, We offer leaf chains and many other products.

Please contact us for details.

Manufacturer supplier exporter of the leaf chain.

Recent Posts